Here it is, the left foot:
|It is bad luck to put new shoes on the table, what about new socks?|
And here is the right foot:
|I'm a bit too busy at the mo, but I am aiming for completion by the end of the month.|
I treated myself to a sock kit from Laughing Yaffle, followed the instructions, and hey presto, it worked!
Now I suppose I should tell you about my knitting:
- The kit comes with 5 needles, I lost one within a few hours, this must be why there are 5, because I was able to carry on knitting.
- I have never completed anything other than finger puppets (which I did design myself), and that would have been when I was 12.
- I can't knit without looking.
- I really dislike stopping mid row, because when I was about 7 I turned my knitting around and went back the wrong way and everyone laughed at me!
- When my Great Gran was going doo-lally she would put 2 or 3 heels in one sock.
|grafting the toe!|
- I hope you don't intend to sell these they will be the most expensive socks ever.
- When I dropped a stitch several rows earlier: what they've got a hole in them and you haven't even worn them yet?