Saturday 23 April 2011

A Sunny Week


It has been a good week for me.  We have had most of the week together as a family.  We decided not to go away, but instead, take trips from home.

To our 4 and 2 year olds, the trips to Fairbourne beach just 6 miles away has been magical.  We camped one night, so that allowed beach, tent, campfire, picnic and ice cream to occur in the same 24 hours - the children were fit to burst!

I attended the Dolgellau Country Market on Thursday and hit my sales target - two weeks ahead of schedule (are you impressed with my business planning or my sales rate?!!).

Copyright William Metcalfe
So I was already feeling very happy, when I was invited to join some of my Country Market Collegues at the Dolgellau Farmers Market.  This is a great honour as craft places are limited.  I will be the only jewellery maker on the market.  Eleanor's Attic - oilcloth bags, who also sells through my website, Polly Polkadot, has had a stall at the Farmers Market for 7 years now, so I shall be following in good footsteps.

My first market will be on 15th May...so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment