Saturday 30 April 2011

It's those little victories ...

Here is a card I was sent for my birthday
copyright www.paperhouse.co.uk
.I think this very apt for my life!

I live in a rural location with no water supply, no drainage, no fuel supply and no car - it may sound idyllic, but it is also hard work.

one very happy passenger!
I recently decided that I had no choice but to buy (a 2nd hand) 'all terrain' pushchair. Boy, do I wish I had done it sooner! I'm sure I must be walking up the hill faster, arriving home more refreshed and therefore able to do more work!

However this got me thinking, if the buggy is paying for itself in increased output, maybe there are other things I can justify.

The size of my wirework jewellery is determined by biro, highlighter and deodorant can!  Now whilst this proves you can start out without great investment, I am beginning to think that I am ready to move on, and maybe those little victories wouldn't feel so few and far between!

No comments:

Post a Comment