Sunday 6 January 2013

County, country and culture


I supply a few goodies to a shop in Wiltshire. The Old Rectory Tea Rooms is in Castle Combe, and Castle Combe is full of views like this.

Anna, who runs the tea rooms asked if I would make a cat range for her shop, because cats are lucky in Japan, and the tea rooms receive a lot of Japanese visitors.
And it seemed to complete the Polly Polkadot 'range' very nicely!
Glasses cases and phone cases.
And Annabelle ... yes I moved county and country - I moved to England.

3 comments:

  1. So pleased you moved safely to such a lovely area. The cat stuff is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the little cat fits in perfectly with your range. Hope they sell well to all those lovely Japanese visitors. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Honey. Nice to see you back in Blogland!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete